Beyond A PM
Just cleaning your dryer isn’t enough, dryer duct cleaning is equally important. Your dryer exhaust is vitally important to the efficiency and safety of your equipment and business. You may not realize that your ductwork is filling up with lint, wax and other discards that pass from your dryers into your ductwork.
Why Duct Cleaning Is Important
Your ductwork keeps the air flowing from your dryers, and helps them to run and dry more efficiently. You need to maintain this portion of your business just as much as any other part of your business. Failure to keep your ductwork clean can result in equipment failure and even fires.
What’s The Benefit For You
As a business owner, you understand how important it is to be running at maximum capacity all day every day. You also know that having kept your guests and customers safe is a top priority. It’s no joke that lint build up does cause fires. Fires from lint quickly spread, and because dryers have gas, heat and air functioning all at the same time lint is not a good thing to add into the mix. Your insurance company may even give you a discount when you give them your pm and duct plan from us.
Saving money is important to you, and cleaning your ductwork will ensure that your dryers are running at optimal capacity. A clogged duct can cause your equipment to overheat and even totally stop running. Plus it will cost you more to run without adequate airflow. So for you, duct cleaning is a win any way you look at it.
Signs That You Need Your Dryer Vent Ductwork Cleaned
- Damp Clothes After Drying
- If your customer’s or your company’s laundry is still damp after a normal dry cycle or they smell musty this is a sign that the airflow is not as good as it should be. We recommend that you get your ductwork cleaned at least every 6 months, but if you have a very busy laundry facility it may be more. We can set up a plan for your company.
- Increased Drying Time
- If the dryer is loaded properly and your clothes are taking more than one dry cycle to complete then it may be time to clean that ductwork or vent. Let us come out and check it out.
- Dryer Hot To The Touch
- We are all about preventing dryer fires, and this is the best way that we know of to do that. If your ductwork is clogged your dryer isn’t getting the ventilation that it needs. Getting it unclogged will save you energy, time and money.
- Dryer Will Not Run At All
- If your dryer just won’t run at all, then your ductwork may be clogged and causing it to shut off as a precaution. We can take a look at your situation and determine what is needed to get you up and running.
What We Do
- Our certified service technicians will arrive at your location dressed in LES logoed apparel for your peace of mind.
- They will disconnect the exhaust duct from the rear of the dryer, and using specialized industry equipment they will clean your ductwork from the equipment all the way to the roof.
- Once complete we will reassemble and test everything for proper operation and airflow cfm from the dryers to the exhaust.
Your dryer duct cleaning schedule will vary depending on your business. When you call to schedule your cleaning we will assess your business needs, size, and the volume of laundry that you do. This will allow us to set you up with a plan that will keep your ductwork clean.