Multi-Housing Guest Laundry Equipment
A Free Laundry Solution For Your Guests & Residents
Easily provide your customers with state of the art, guest laundry equipment. At absolutely no cost to you.
How Guest Laundry Works
- We schedule a time with you to review the site.
- Once approved, we give you a sign-on bonus! (ask our sales rep about this when calling or filling out the form).
- Remove your existing equipment, if any exists.
- Install brand-new equipment
- Maintain the equipment and soap inventory.
- Collect the proceeds.
- Disperse a percentage of the proceeds, to whomever you choose, on a monthly basis.
- Service the equipment on a regular and as-needed basis.
What Equipment Do You Install?
- We install brand new Huebsch top/front load commercial coin/card washer(s) and dryer(s) as needed. Stacking units are available.
- Soap dispensers – wall mounted as needed.
- Provide bill changers for locations as needed.
Where Can I Use Guest Laundry Equipment?
- Install in virtually ANY guest laundry; ideal locations include:
- Nursing Homes
- Multi-Housing Units
- Resorts, etc.
- No Contracts
- Free Equipment
- Top Quality Equipment
- Variety of Payment Options
- Service Is Our First Priority
- Sign-on Bonus
What is Guest Laundry?
Wondering what is a guest laundry? If so, you’re not alone. A guest laundry facility is a central location on your property that houses a coin or vended washer and dryer.
What’s the benefit of a Guest Laundry?
A guest laundry on your property is free to you, and it allows your guests to do their laundry right there, without having to go offsite to a laundromat.
The benefit to you, is that it makes life easier for your guests and ultimately makes your facility more accommodating. In short, it allows you to market more easily and gives you an edge over the competition.
Who Uses Guest Laundry?
Guest laundry is used by any facility that offers accommodations to paying guests. Such facilities include, hotels, motels, apartments, condominiums, campgrounds, colleges, universities, RV parks, Bed and Breakfasts, and on and on the list goes.
If you have guests on your property, you need to provide them with a laundry facility. For even more information, check out our blog on this same topic.