- When: Tuesday, October 8, 2019
- What Time: 6 pm – 8 pm
- Where: Clarion Inn | 5400 Holiday Drive | Frederick, MD 21703
- Who: Anyone interested in investing in a coin laundromat
- Cost: FREE
Registration is required, but the event is free to attend.
What to expect
This event is hosted by Laundry Equipment Services. This investment seminar will be held in Frederick, MD. These seminars range in attendance from 15 – 30 people. If you are interested in owning or operating a coin laundromat this is the event for you. You’ll meet Keith York from Alliance Laundry Systems. Keith is the Sr. Northeast Regional Manager for Huebsch, and will co-host this event with us. Cameron Clark, the president of Laundry Equipment Services will also be speaking to you on the ins and outs of investing in a laundromat.
What’s In It For You?
Get the chance to meet with industry experts, and others who are also interested in investing in the coin laundry industry. Learn about becoming a part of a billion dollar industry, and get the facts and figures around startup costs, buying vs leasing and more.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone interested in owning, expanding or investing a laundromat.
- Expert advice
- Presentations by Keith York of Alliance Laundry Systems and Cameron Clark of Laundry Equipment Services.
- Notepad, pen and promo products